Notice of Election for Castle Ward
19 June 2015
NOTICE OF ELECTION
NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY COUNCIL
ELECTION OF COUNCILLORS
|Parish/Ward||Number of Councillors to be Elected|
BERWICK UPON TWEED
1. Nomination papers must be hand delivered to the Elections Office at Northumberland County Council at the address below during normal working hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 4.30pm) on any day after the date of this notice, but not later than 4.00pm on 3 July 2015. Electronic service of documents is not acceptable.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained from the Elections Office, at the address below during the times stated above.
3. If the Election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday 30 July 2015.
4. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address below by 5.00pm on 15 July 2015.
5. Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Elections Office at the address below, by 5.00pm on 22 July 2015.
6. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on the grounds of physical incapacity or for work/service reasons must reach the Elections Office at the address below by 5.00pm on 30 July 2015. The physical incapacity must have occurred after 5.00pm on 22 July 2015. To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware that they cannot go to the polling station in person after 5.00pm on 22 July 2015.
Dated: 19 June 2015
Tel: 01670 624811
Printed and published by the Returning Officer Elections Office County Hall Morpeth Northumberland NE61 2EF