Page header image
Save time, do it online

The following services are provided by Northumberland County Council. Clicking on the links below will direct you to the correct page on the Northumberland County Council website.

Report It
Street Lights
Road Flooding
Broken Road Sign
Dog Fouling
Noise Including Dog Barking
Anti Social Behaviour
Tree Problem
Planning Breach
Parks or Open Spaces
Countryside Footpath
Missed Bin
Fly Tipping

Pay online
Business Rates
Housing Rent
Parking Fines
Council Tax

* To pay Housing Rent, Parking Fines or Council Tax go to the Northumberland County Council home page

Other tasks
Check Bin Collection Date
Waste and Recycling
Assisted Waste Collection
Bulky Waste
Births, Deaths and Marriages
Resigter to Vote
Parking including Blue Badges
Apply for Planning Permission
Animal Welfare
Jobs and Careers
Pest Control
Winter Services
Housing Benefit
Free School Meals

Alcohol and Entertainment
Taxi and Minicab

Contact Us

Berwick-upon-Tweed Town Council
Unit 1, 82-88 Marygate
TD15 1BN
T: 01289 302391